Founded in end of 2010 and based in Munich, Germany, Excursiopedia is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique tours and activities around the world.
We want to change the way how people plan their trips. We are sure that best trip begins not from best flight or cheapest hotel, but from great experience. More than 20.000 guests already choose their new experience from our 27.000 listings in 1.750 cities and 155 countries. And we are proud that most of them start planning their next vacation from choosing new experience on Excursiopedia.
Here is what we expect you to do:
- Work with different customers as part of an Agile cross-functional product team to deliver high quality bespoke software
- Actively engage with various stakeholders and project team to identify needs and opportunities and gather requirements
- Participate in user story analysis, mapping, estimation and sizing
- Advocate and evangelize for best Agile development practices like behavioural-driven development (BDD), Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD)
- Implement automation of every part of the software delivery lifecycle
- Be pragmatic, engaged and patient
Here is what we expect you to know:
- Experience with open source test automation tools and frameworks
- A rich breadth of experience in web and mobile fundamentals
- An absolute determination to do what it takes to get the job done
- Experience in installing and executing Agile, Lean, and Continuous Delivery best practices