Embedded Systems Engineer / Software Architect
Москва · Полный рабочий день
Местоположение и тип занятости
- BS/MS or higher in computer science or related engineering discipline.
- Excellent communication skills
- English, written and verbal, sufficient for technical discussions
- Strong knowledge of C/C++ and Assembler
- Strong knowledge of programming techniques
- Strong software engineering, architecture, and design skills combined with a drive to solve hard problems are a must. Knowledge of modern IC-topologies and design, hardware-software debug.
Experience in either of these fields:
- Knowledge in modern hardware and embedded architecture, microcontrollers (ARM Cortex-M), SoC, peripherals (USB, RS-485, USART, SPI, I2C, RFID, NFC, LCD interface, etc..)
- Experience in low-level software development in Linux/Embedded RTOS systems
- Knowledge of device driver development experience USB is a must, Ethernet, UART, I2C, SPI, RS-485 etc. also needed.
- Experience of usage of Git or other revision control systems.
- Knowledge and experience in any kind of russian standardisation for special application.
- Understanding of critical-safety SW development methodologies and practices
- Organizing from scratch the development of flexible/module cross-platform reference code for core technology platforms in projectable timescales
- Design and development of various hardware/software projects
- Perform system design: specification discussion, architecture selection, achieving scalability, dealing with performance and energy consumption.
- Communication/Interaction with european core technology R&D office by e-mail/phone in English
- Creation of technical documentation and presentations describing solutions
- Management of development of whole project technology, including hardware, low/up-level software, UI/UX
- Interaction with high-level software developers, to achieve the integration with low-level and best hardware performance in projectable timescales
- Resolution of urgent customers software issues
- Competitive salary, basing on experience, professional background, interview/test results
- Flexible work schedule
- Career and professional development opportunities
Дополнительные инструкцииPlease, send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will come back to you shortly.
Вакансия в архиве
Вакансия в архиве, на неё нельзя откликнуться.