Wargaming is looking to hire an HR Director for Minsk Development Studio.
- Coordinate key HR processes: workforce planning, recruiting, adaptation, learning and development, career development, performance management, HR branding, corporate culture, and HR budgeting.
- Manage and lead Minsk development studio HR team.
- Develop and implement HR managementstrategy.
- Manage changes in HR processes in the development studio.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3+ years’ experience as an HR Director.
- Experienced with HR process management, development, and optimization in companies with over 500 employees.
- Experience in a fast-growing business and understanding of its specifics on the resource-limited market.
- 3+ years’ experience in managing an HR team.
- Experienced with business planning; understanding of personnel role and importance within the company’s strategy.
- Skilled in staff expenses budgeting and expenses control.
- Skilled in developing and implementing HR strategy.
- Well-versed in HR KPIs; skilled in evaluating and using them.
- Demonstrated experience in using modern HR technologies and practices.
- Cross-cultural awareness.
- Extensive experience in the IT field.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Ability to make decisions in a timely and efficient manner.
- Negotiation skills.
- Stress resistance.
- Upper Intermediate / Advanced level of English.
- Knowledge of Russian.
- Previous work experience in IT or game development industry.
Вакансия в архиве
Вакансия в архиве, на неё нельзя откликнуться.