Software Development Engineer in collaboration with Dell development community, management and industry resources researches, creates, implements, and continually adjusts Agile-based software development and test strategies contributing to get the products delivered with the quality level accepted by Product Owner.
· Implements and continually adjusts the execution of the SW development and test strategies to ensure that product quality meet the agreed targets. The product is Migration Manager for Exchange.
· Effectively collaborate with all team members towards getting the user-stories delivered on-time and in a good shape contributing to both SW development and testing activities
· Continuous growth on both SW development and testing professional expertise through research, development, consultation and implementation of existing and emerging tools and techniques such that to be clearly recognized by both management and peers as a significant contributor of the discipline
· Effective communication with product stakeholders to ensure the maximum of customer value is being delivered on-time and in a good shape
· Collaborates with other Dell Software based R&D teams to learn and share expertise and experiences on SW development and testing matters
· Knowledge of modern approaches for Windows applications
and the methodologies to deliver software of the great quality
· Unit- and acceptance testing techniques
· Manual testing techniques
· Good skills in Powershell, C#, SQL
· Ability to work as the Team player
· Fast learning
· Be familiar with: Fitnesse, VB6,
· Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory
· Good English
· Competitive salary
· Flexible working hours
· 36 days of annual leave
· Medical and life insurance
· Friendly team
· Professional environment
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
· Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology
· When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution
· Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships