International sports betting website
Single project, implemented a react app to be used as a widget on an international betting website for streaming live sport events as animations.
- Scrapped the data required for developing the widget
- Reverse engineered client-side code from similar applications
- Implemented event-oriented architecture for showing sporting animations
A long-time wordpress blog with more than 100,000 monthly visits, pivoted to be an alternative health medicine startup, having approximately 50 employees.
Contract work which included analysis and performance optimizations. Worked with a team of 5 developers.
A publishing platform connecting alternative medicine practitioners with clients in the English-speaking world. Had three parts, backoffice for content moderation, personal cabinet of authors and main site for viewing content.
- Implemented server-side rendering, decreasing the time for first paint by 20%.
- Decreased image assets delivery by using CDN.
- Implemented caching and data reuse.
Rambler is a full-cycle digital media company, having a workforce of more than 2500 employees and nearly 50 publishing platforms.
Participated in 3 projects with teams of 3 to 7 developers. Mentored 3 junior developers, along with code review.
- Advertising management system, “Octopus” (https://octo.rambler.ru).
- Potok (https://potok.smbn.ru), One-click client generation platform for SMEs.
- CAPIRS, a vanilla typescript client-side library for showing ad banners and collecting ad metrics.
- Extended react-jsonschema-form library to be able to use form groups and custom widgets.
- Refactored a large codebase resulting in 30% decrease in production builds.
- Worked with junior developers to make them self-reliant.
- With the metrics and ML’s team assistance increased the CTR on ad banners and revenue generation.
A startup, forked from an event management company, focused on increasing audience engagement in offline speaking events by using web-based tools.
Worked with a teamof 6 developers with an aim of fast product iteration and feature implementation in an client-oriented startup.
An interactive engagement platform, sold as a B2B product.
- Porting angular 1.5 legacy app to vue 2.
- Implemented architecture for client-side theming controlled by the backend.