The Account Solution Architect leads all aspects of the delivery of e-commerce solutions and related components: interfaces, conversions, Hardware/Software (HW/SW) oversight (selection/sizing/configuration recommendation and execution).
The Account Solution Architect understands business challenges and translates them into requirements/solutions. This role provides Solution Performance (analysis/tuning) and works across business/technology teams to ensure alignment between business solution definition and systems architecture for the organization.
This is a hands-on consulting delivery role throughout the entire lifecycle of a consulting and systems integration engagement. This role also provides support during business development efforts e.g. pre-sales, scoping efforts and proposal development.
More specifically, the Account Solution Architect will be responsible for the architecture during the lifecycle of a project, making sure that they align with customer's standards.
• Identify technical opportunities at the account
• Define service offerings and possible solutions
• Assist in defining infrastructure required based on solution design
• Establish Standards, policies and procedures within the application architecture domain
• Participate in Sales and Presales activities
• Guide development teams, providing High Level Architecture, doing design reviews, answering technical questions
• Business-trips and further relocatoion are required
• 15 years of overall experience
• Experience with overall application architecture needs, hardware and software components
• Previous Consulting experience
• Bachelor Degree
• Solid understanding of REST architecture style and its application to well performing web sites for global usage
• REST architecture and exposure to XML, JSON with Map reduce and streams.
• Experience in Agile environment.
• Use cases and tool fitment for Big data projects