• Participate in and contribute to design and development of high-perform high-available business application, from requirements analysis to production.
• Work in team using agile methodology of software development (Scrum, 2 weeks iterations, continuous integration, planning games, daily stand up, etc).
• Analysis and improvement of application(-s) performance.
• Collaboration with distributed team of developers, testers, analysts (Saint Petersburg, Kharkov, Santa Clara)
• Education in Computer Science or similar; theoretical knowledge in CS: algorithms and complexity estimation, data structures and programming languages
• At least 3 years in Software Development
• Deep understanding of Java platform – collections, concurrency, etc
• Deep understanding of spring stack (IoC, templates, MVC)
• Unix/Linux at least on user level (bash/ssh/ps/grep etc.)
• RDBMS experience (SQL, JDBC)
• Experience with JMS solutions
• Experience with version control systems - Git
• Experience with build systems - maven
• Experience with unit tests frameworks - JUnit
• Desire and ability for quick learning of new tools and technologies
• Good communication skills and intermediate English level