Professional skills and qualification:
- 5+ years experience working in IT company/department;
- Work experience in Software and/or Solutions Architect (or similar) position;
- Deep understanding of software/solutions architecture and design principles;
- Experience in Java EE 6/7 enterprise web applications development;
- Experience in applications' integration in heterogeneous environments (modern and legacy, custom and packaged solutions);
- Experience in data modeling;
- Ability, experience and wish to prepare various architecture documents/presentations for technical and business target audience;
- Experience in creating proposals for Client ( Software/Solutions Architecture, design, estimating);
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Proactive goal orientation;
- Team player;
- Excellent level in English reading/speaking/writing.
- Gather key functional and non-functional requirements and architecture/design constraints from projects' stakeholders and create respective documents;
- Plan architecture-related work, professionally present these plans and regularly update stakeholders regarding the progress;
- Analyze technical and operational efficiency of existing solutions and provide respective analysis reports and proposals;
- Assess existing software implementation quality (architecture/design/coding) and provide respective reports;
- Participate in software prototypes building during projects' start-up (including technology research and evaluation if necessary) and document prototyping results and respective technical proposal;
- Support applications' development from technical perspective in construction and transition phases;
- Present all aforementioned work to internal and customers' stakeholders.
- Advantage of working in stable and reliable company, which managed to keep a dynamic and friendly work environment;
- Experience in international projects;
- Attractive salary and compensation package;
- Company sponsored professional trainings and certifications.