Altoros, an established provider of software dev services and a Hi-Tech Park resident (Top 20 in Belarus), is looking for an in-house technical writer. The candidate will join our DevOps team to assist in creating unique, high-quality technical content (ranging from in-depth technical overviews to admin/dev guides). We are looking for a full-time, highly-motivated employee who is addicted to tech writing and has a strong interest in emerging technologies, such as cloud computing and PaaS.
· Prepare tutorials and technical guides in collaboration with our developers (example: http://paas.ly/cf-refcard)
· Assistance with technical overviews and analysis of new products/features/news/releases (daily)
· We expect proven experience in writing highly-technical guides or “how-to” tutorials (such as admin guides, API/SDK manuals, etc.).
· The Upper-intermediate level of English is preferred, but all applicants with strong IT skills (such as QA or development expertise) will also be considered—regardless of language and grammar proficiency.
· Deep knowledge of cloud computing tools would be an advantage but is not a must.
· Support and assistance will be provided on a daily basis, so you’ll have to be able to learn very quickly.
· Ongoing education in an innovative company with numerous corporate events and developer meetups
· Future career opportunities in product management, project management, technical marketing (evangelism), technical communications, or content management
· Deeper understanding of the hottest cloud computing technologies and trends, such as PaaS and DevOps
· Participation in one of the fastest-growing open-source projects in history, so far (according to the Linux Foundation)!
· Free English classes (in-house)
· Proof-reading of your texts by expert copywriters with the Advanced level of English and day-to-day feedback from them
· Cross-cultural experience between offices in Silicon Valley, UK, Norway, Denmark, Switzerland, Finland, Argentina, and Minsk
· Advantages of the Belarus Hi-Tech Park residence (official payroll, transparency, legislation, etc.)
· Free coffee, tea, cookies, table tennis, parties, outdoors fun, sport activities, and much-much more in a creative and professional environment!
Our ideal recruit could be a technical university graduate with proven track record of writing admin/API/SDK guides and basic development skills.