About the company:
A fast growing American company Exadel has an opportunity for Flash Developers to join our team.
We're looking for people who do great work and look for people with big ideas. No matter what your “job” is, you’re welcome to suggest better ways of doing anything.
Our client is a television network - a leader in the development, production and strategic distribution of entertainment content. The network can boasts some of television’s most prestigious awards shows, including The Oscars, the Country Music Awards, The American Music Awards and The Billboard Music Awards.
About the project:
Project aim is to provide media content of ABC Cable Networks Group (Oscars, American Broadcasting Company, Disney Channels) for the end user.
Development team role is to implement and support various content representation tools and technologies. Content consists of ad, video, audio information, live streaming, interactive shows. All solutions are multi-platform including Web, Mobile, Smart TV (Chromecast, Apple TV) with global user access rights management.
• 3+ years' experience in the domain;
• Worked with Flex and ActionScript 3 using Adobe Flash Professional;
• Knowledge of markup XML; Work with vector / raster graphics and Flash-animation;
• Knowledge of Flash video development;
• Basic knowledge of CSS3/HTML5;
• Understanding the basics of building RIA using Flex;
• Experience working with Linux, Git, Maven;
• Experience in developing web-services;
• Understanding Agile/Scrum methodology;
• Experience in working with a bunch of client-server;
• Analytical mindset, target-oriented, an effective communicator, high degree of responsibility;
• Good spoken and written English;
• Ambitions to acquire and share relevant experience.
What you will Do?
You will support and improve video players which are based on Kaltura Open Source Video Platform.
Official and timely pay.
Sick pay, vacations, overtime.
Flexible work schedule.
Opportunity for career growth.
Minsk, Аcademic Kuprevich St., 3
Your resume please send at olytovska AT exadel DOT com