Full Time: 40 hours, 5 days, Monday to Friday
Holiday: 28 days per annum
Start Date: ASAP
At NayeOne we are on a mission to connect the financial ecosystem together. We are building an industry API marketplace to accelerate the development of solutions for the world’s largest institutions.
Innovating within financial institutions is hard, slow, and complicated. It can take months for approvals and many more months for implementation. This stunts the ability to these organisations to learn and digitise. However, there are thousands of developers around the world who need to test capabilities quickly and business owners who need to work with new vendors easily.
We bring the world’s fintech capability into one place for users to test. Our industry sandbox enables users, developers and business owners to scan the global market of startups and find a capability that suits them best.
As a Frontend Engineer at NayaOne, you will:
● Develop features and improvements to NayaOne in a secure, well-tested, and performant way
● Work with Product and other stakeholders (Backend, UX, etc.) to iterate on new features within NayaOne
● Craft code that meets our internal standards for style, maintainability, accessibility and best practices for a high-scale web environment. Maintain and advocate for these standards through code review.
● Learn, collaborate, and teach other Frontend Engineers. Everyone can contribute something new to the team regardless of how long they’ve been in the industry
● Solve technical problems of high scope and complexity
● Exert influence on the overall vision and long-range goals of the team. This could be technical and/or product focused
● Consistently ship moderately sized features and improvements with minimal guidance and support from other team members. Collaborate with the team on larger projects.
Skills and Experience Required:
● 5+ years experience in designing and building production-level web applications in frontend applications in languages including but not limited to Vue.js or React (we use Vue.js at NayaOne)
● Excellence understanding of coding best practices and standards, and a desire to implement them into a development team
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (Russian optional)
- Prisma ORM