Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
Read more about our technologies in our unofficial channel of Nokia R&D center.
The team you’ll be part of
Our Business Group is a leader in wireless mobility networks and associated services. With more than 3.500 patent families essential for 5G we have a strong 5G portfolio and are a front runner in open and virtualized radio access networks (O-RAN and vRAN).
You will be a part of scrum team developing and testing of software for LTE/5G Base Stations or Core Network.
What you will learn and contribute to
- You will have the opportunity to study and become an expert in telecommunications and particularly in LTE and 5G technologies.
- Development and testing of software for LTE/5G Base Stations or Core Network.
What we offer
- Flexible working hours, 20-40 hours per week.
- Fully remote work (at least in 2021).
- Competitive salary and Voluntary health insurance.
- Contribution to real and commercial projects of the company.
- Opportunities for education and professional growth.
- English courses.
- Ability to write term papers and graduation work.
Your skills and experience
- Undergraduate students in Computer Science (or similar).
- C/C++ programming skills.
- Technical English.
- Ability to work in teams, good communication skills.
- Readiness to learn.
Nice to have:
- Understanding Virtualization, Containers, Serverless.
- LUA, Python programming skills.
- UNIX user skills.
- Fluent English.
- Git/version control systems.