Senior Web Developer
Местоположение и тип занятости
A software engineer is a software developer responsible for implementation and testing of system components. The developer is able to take requirements and constraints and efficiently and effectively implement the software as designed.
As a Developer, the candidate given requirements will estimate and write the code. Then work closely with QA to test and validate that the software works and meets design specifications. They will strive to do more than just deliver working code instead will strive to deliver working code that is easily maintainable and conforms to modern software development best practices.
To be successful, a Web Developer needs to be able to perform his duties with minimal supervision and notify management/design of any unexpected delays or impediments. They will also be able to identify bad software pattern and suggest better alternatives to keep the code clean and maintainable.
The simplest way to see if this job is done well is to have a working project that is delivered on time that can be maintained long term. A good developer knows how to consistently deliver within reasonable timeframe without sacrificing code quality.
- 5+ Years of Web Development experience
- Strong written and Spoken English
- Experience developing rich interactive SPA’s
- Ability to take a provided design and implement it
- Ability to write clean, well structured, and organized code
- Understanding of browser compatibility issues
- Understanding and being able to contribute to all phases of a SDLC
- Strong communications skills(Written and spoken English)
- Ability to work in a team setting and take direction
- REST APIs
Nice to have:
- 2+ year React JS and Redux Experience
- 2+ year Typescript experience
- Web Development Skills using Microsoft C#
- ASP.Net MVC/ASP.net CORE
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Analysis, Design, Development, Documentation, Testing
- Experience with single-page-applications (SPA) and responsive design
- Experience in working with agile/scrum software lifecycle methodologies
- Experience in writing unit and integration tests
- Experience working with Cloud services(AWS, Heroku, Azure, etc)
- (Bonus)Microsoft Azure Development Experience
- TFS, Yarn/NPM, and Web pack experience
- Remote work, 40 hours per week