Senior Business Analyst
Местоположение и тип занятости
As a Senior Business Analyst you will work closely with an international team of professionals, preparing business processes, technical specifications and building entity relationship diagrams between business systems.
- Prepare and validate business process and Hypothesis
- Prepare technical specifications: decompose User stories, perform acceptance testing
- Build entity relationship diagrams between business systems.
- Example: Data acquisition planforms, Business Applications to Data Virtualization, ETL, to Presentation layer (reporting)
- Toolset: Lucidchart, Draw.io, Visio etc.
- Test API requests to external systems, verify the internal API
- Model business processes in BPMN, S-BPM notation
- Write and validate Business User Stories
- Create product documentation: User Guide, System Design Specifications, Business Standard Operating Procedures
- Collaborate with UX team: Mockup design, adjust Figma prototypes where necessary, design layouts
- Worked in SCRUM Agile project delivery framework: XP CI/CD, DevOps practices
- Toolset: Atlassian suite, Azure DevOps, MS Project
- Delivered in a classical Waterfall project roadmap
- Familiar with V model of SDLC
- Desire to learn and grow.
- Energetic multinational working environment
- Salary ranges depending on skills and expertise
- Comprehensive training and mentoring system
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Access to the internal lab resources based on full Microsoft technology stack
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, “white” salary, 28 days paid annual leave
- Free English classes
- Medical insurance after probation period (including dental service and psychology consultations).
- Possibility of relocation to Europe in 2022.