StarOfService is a worldwide Marketplace for Services. Our product is adopted in 140+ countries worldwide. Our ambition is to build the largest marketplace for services in the world. We know we can only achieve it by providing the best User Experience, delivered through the best Product and the best Technology.
We are looking for a Middle Frontend React (Next.js) engineer
- This will be a full-time long term remote contract,
- Good level of English is important and required to work in a multicultural team,
- Ready to jump in the mission ASAP.
You will be focused on project success, team sustainability and growth. The main focus will be on evaluating our web and mobile products. They will participate in communication with other teams and departments, contributing to and taking decisions regarding software testing strategies and approaches.
Qualification and Expertise
- At least 2+ years of experience in Front-end development,
- Fully capable of taking substantial features from concept to shipping as the sole Front-end developer (alongside a designer),
- Good expertise within the Front-end domain,
- Experience with SSR, SSG,
- Good knowledge of Semantic HTML and functional CSS(Tailwind).
Software requirement: Linux or macOS, our project doesn’t work on Windows.
What do we look for within you?
You would strive in our Front-end department:
- If you are someone who doesn’t need heavy directions. You don’t need daily check-ins,
- If you come up with your own goals and execute them,
- If you can do what a manager would do — gauge what is important, set the tone, determine what needs to get done, etc.
We look for people who can manage themselves while working in a team environment.
More about StarOfService
StarOfService has been funded by famous VCs (Point Nine Capital, Kima Ventures, etc.) from all around the world. The company is also part of TheFamily, the most notorious European Start-Up network.
StarOfService also has world class advisors, among which:
- Frédéric Mazzella, founder of BlaBlaCar,
- Klaus Nyengaard, former CEO of JustEat,
- Oleg Tscheltzoff, former CEO of Fotolia.
You can also Find below what the press is saying about StarOfService:
Terms of the offer and advantages
StarOfservice recruits the best engineers, product designers and builders, and offers the best conditions for making people enjoy their work, and deliver effectively.
Paid vacations and sick leaves
By joining us, you will access 25 days of paid vacation/year, and paid sick leaves.
Trial period validation bonus
After 3 months at the company, you will receive an exceptional $500 bonus as a recognition of your trial period validation.
Education and growth
Shipping value is not enough, and we know growing is a part of what every company should offer. For our people - and for the company - we offer the condition for growing:
- By setting every year personalized Personal Development Plans with every employee,
- By proposing a training budget for supporting every employee growth.
Application & Selection Process
You can contact me - Olga - Human Resource Manager at StarOfService, through:
- Skype shvetsolga.p
- Email: email@example.com
Our recruitment process is simple:
- Human Resource interview with StarOfService HR Manager,
- Technical Interview with StarOfService Front-end Senior developer,
- Technical Interview with StarOfService Front-end Lead,
- Final Interview with StarOfService CTO/CPO.