QA Automation Engineer
Местоположение и тип занятости
Rainforest is Asia’s leading e-commerce brand aggregator. We acquire and scale winning brands to build the next generation consumer goods brands that delight customers worldwide!
Our in-house technology provides dashboards and reports for eCommerce sellers and is used by thousands of SMBs worldwide. Our mission is to make complex data accessible to anyone, while maintaining depth and data accuracy.
The role: Software QA Engineer
This is an exciting opportunity to shape a modern software in a high-impact role. You will be working closely with the lead QA to plan and execute complex QA tasks. We are seeking an individual contributor with strong QA experience, preferably with experience working with dashboards and big data sets.
You will be responsible to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to deliver best in class quality assurance capabilities to guarantee the quality of our applications.
This role is great for an individual who thrives in an entrepreneurial setting. You'll be working with a growing team of fellow professionals who will develop your skills as you similarly contribute your expertise and knowledge.
Central to your success is the ability to understand specific use-cases and articulate complex solutions with a meticulous attention to detail.
- Liaise with various internal teams to identify system requirements, and identify the scope for testing
- Create comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using automation tools and solution as part of production acceptance test
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Develop and apply testing processes for new or existing applications
- Track quality assurance metrics
- Keep up to date with technology trends and latest testing tools and test strategies
- A minimum of 2 to 5 years of working experience in software quality assurance/testing
- Experience in the eCommerce industry will be considered a big plus
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Familiar with API Testing, Functional Test Automation, and Performance Testin
- Experience in using tools like pytest, robotframework, Tricentis Tosca, Selenium, Appium, J-meter, Cucumber, Katalon, Eggplant etc
We have stock option program for talented individuals
Please, share your technical experience in a few sentences.