Here at Faraway, we are making massively social, blockchain games. We believe in open economies, true digital ownership, and most importantly, that “fun” is a store of value.
Our ideal teammates are low ego, hard-working, and self-motivating. Our culture is based around hard work, high ownership, leading by example, and last but not least, always doing the right thing by our community. If this sounds like a team you’d like to join, then continue reading.
About this Role:
As the Senior Community Manager for Faraway, you will lead the growth and relationship management of the Faraway player community across all social platforms, serve as the voice of our games, and be an advocate for our players. Your strategic thinking will be applied in both concepting and executing impactful community campaigns to grow and further engage our playerbase. You must be able to cut through the noise in order to convey key messages, connect 1:1 with players, and identify cultural opportunities and events for our games to engage with. The ability to frequently bring fresh ideas to the conversation is critical.
- Lead the growth and management of the Faraway gaming community across various social platforms including Discord, Twitch, Reddit, TikTok and YouTube;
- Establish relationships with fans, listen to players, and engage in conversation through our owned channels on a daily basis; communicate all learnings back to our team so we can continue to improve our games and show our players that we truly listen;
- Work effectively with internal cross-functional teams including Product Management, Customer Support, and upper management to drive community campaigns that massively grow our playerbase;
- Identify opportunities for our games to engage in wider cultural conversations and engagement trends; execute on these opportunities;
- Act as an advocate for community members’ activities, suggestions, and concerns;
- Manage and publish social media content in partnership with other internal teams and management;
- Work with streamers and other external partners to execute co-branded campaigns to increase our exposure and engagement;
- Work hard and lead by example.
- 5+ years of experience growing social communities in the gaming industry;
- Expert skills in platforms such as Discord, Reddit, TikTok, and YouTube, and a proven track record of growing communities on these platforms;
- Strategic thinker and growth mindset; you understand the value of community;
- Organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated, and able to multitask while remaining communicative with other teams;
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills; fluent in English;
- Love for games.
- Deep understanding of midcore free-to-play games and live ops;
- Interest in blockchain, blockchain development, and a play-to-earn economy model.
- High salary and bonuses;
- Fully remote work;
- Work with supportive high-professional top-management team;
- Help with relocation in the EU;
- Online English courses.
- Opportunity of building a global project in strong remote international team (Russia, Europe, US);
- Prospects for professional and career growth and development;
- Distributed around the world team;
- Friendly young team of well-rounded technical and humanitarian success-oriented people;
- Close-knit team built on the principles of mutual respect and mutual support;
- Democratic leadership and clear communication;
- The opportunity not only to work and earn, but also to learn something new.
Salary and bonuses are very competitive