Frontend Developer (HTML/CSS/Nuxt/Vue/VuePress)
Местоположение и тип занятости
SORAMITSU is an award-winning financial technology company delivering blockchain-based solutions that represent the next-generation of fintech and DeFi for enterprises, universities, and governments.
Established in Japan in 2016. Currently employing over 100 people across the globe with offices in Switzerland, Russia, Cambodia, Thailand, Japan, Niue and Dubai.
We have many widely recognized projects in both institutional and crypto, including Bakong, Fearless Wallet, KAGOME, FUHON, and of course, our core contributions to Hyperledger Iroha, SORA and Polkaswap.
SORAMITSU was recognized as the "Central Bank Digital Currency Partner of the Year 2020" by Central Banking.
Our distributed team is spread across Europe, Asia, Middle East, North America and Oceania. We use Telegram for communication, Zoom for meetings, Google Workspace and Notion for collaboration, and Jira, Confluence and GitHub to facilitate agile development processes in general.
This is a remote position, though we do have physical offices in many locations. There is also a possibility for relocation to Thailand or Dubai, however you would still be able to work remotely from anywhere. Note that team meetings are held during European working hours (UTC+2/+3), and it is expected that you would adapt and be available accordingly.
We are looking for a creative Front-End Developer with a passion and keen eye for visual aesthetics and micro-interactions when bringing designs to life and transforming prototypes and mockups into code. This position is part of the Design Team and reports directly to the Chief Design Officer.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating and maintaining all of our marketing and documentation websites across all our brands and products
- Executing on all phases of the web development process within the design team to create websites for mobile and desktop browsers
- Collaborating with the marketing, and product teams, to help ideate innovative concepts and solutions for web
- Ensuring the highest quality of visual aesthetics when bringing designs to life using code
- Creating interactive animated visuals using CSS/JS libraries and SVG, Canvas, WebGL
- Ensuring our websites are of highest quality and performance for web browsers on all targeted platforms
- Optimizing for SEO and performance
- Managing your responsibilities with little supervision
You need to have:
- A portfolio demonstrating web development skills on the expected level with at least 6 years of proven professional experience
- Complete competence in delivering responsive high quality websites in TypeScript using Vue3, and Nuxt/VuePress
- Complete proficiency in HTML/CSS as well as experience with CSS preprocessors
- Experience with static site creation
- Familiarity with Figma and working with design systems
- Experience with SVG, Canvas, WebGL visualization libraries
- Proficiency in Git/GitHub version control
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and oral
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and incomplete information
- Ability to take ownership and drive projects from beginning to end
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly create trust-based relationships
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude while giving and receiving constructive criticism with a high level of empathy and understanding for various people, positions, and cultures
- Background in web/advertising/interactive agencies is a plus
- Resumes will not be considered without an accompanying portfolio
What we offer:
- An opportunity to be a part of an award-winning team designing a better world through decentralized technologies
- Flexible work schedule and relaxed work environment
- Permanent, full-time position with a growing international team of professionals
- Quarterly bonuses based on productivity
- Educational budget
- Possibility of relocation to Thailand or Dubai
- Possibility to visit global meetups and conferences for education and/or giving a speech
- Background in web/advertising/interactive
agencies is a plus