Nutson is a short video platform with content and in-app activity monetization. More than 500 influencers (50+ Internet & TV stars) and an internal production center are involved in the constant creation of exclusive content. The company was founded in 2019, registered in the US. The company size is about 150 employees, one-third is the development department (10+ teams). For more information, please visit our website https://info.nutson.us/
The team consists of 5 engineers. Every member combines two roles: developer and release engineer. The team also has a QA engineer who automates the module, stress, and end-2-end testing. Team members communicate in regular meetings: daily, retro, demo, and 1 to 1. We use JIRA, trunk-based development, GitLab CI, Sentry, ELK, and Grafana. Release train goes two times per week. Each feature goes through code review and testing in 4 environments.
In this role you will:
- Participate in the development process from task refinement and testing to launching product features;
- Build and maintain highload application architecture;
- Improve system performance and availability;
- Develop video processing pipelines and streaming functionality;
- Actively collaborate with product managers and teammates;
- Build and grow an engineering team.
- Microservices, Clean architecture;
- Python 3.7+, asyncio, FastAPI, Celery;
- MongoDB, Redis, PostgreSQL, ClickHouse;
- Kafka, RabbitMQ;
- AWS, Kubernetes, Docker.
- You have strong knowledge in systems design and architecture;
- Solid experience with databases (queries, migrations, optimization, profiling);
- At least 4+ years of developing web APIs (REST) in Python;
- Strong understanding and experience in asyncio;
- Good understanding of the development cycle from requirements analysis and deployment to application monitoring;
- You hold strong communication skills.
What we offer:
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development;
- Educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge;
- An opportunity to work from anywhere;
- A competitive salary and employee stock option plan;
- Participation in challenging projects (highload, video processing, streaming, etc).