Marketing Manager in IT (B2B, SaaS)
Местоположение и тип занятости
Apphud is a fast-growing startup that provides comprehensive in-app payments infrastructure to for mobile apps. We are looking for a t-shaped Marketing Manager with experience in B2B SaaS projects to join our team.
You will be responsible for running and scaling our inbound channels, such as Paid Acquisition, SEO, Webinars, Email marketing and others.
You are a data-driven digital marketing all-rounder, who can plan and deliver digital marketing campaigns, test new approaches, new channels and partnerships to deliver measurable results. Furthermore, you can collaborate with other teams (product) in order to achieve great results. Strong written and spoken English is REQUIRED.
Our perfect match for this position is skilled in:
- 2+ years in B2B SaaS, preferably with EU / US markets;
- Detailed knowledge of the main digital channels and their metrics;
- Knowledge of market analysis and competitor analysis;
- Understanding of sales pipeline and lead generation processes;
- Strong experience with CRM tools;
- Understanding of Search engine marketing (SEM) and SEO principles;
- Knowledge of analytical tools, including Google Analytics. Able to analyze, interpret, draw conclusions and implement solutions on a variety of complex issues;
- Paid acquisition skills. Strong experience creating campaigns in Google Ads, LinkedIn, Facebook, Yandex. Campaign measurement and optimization to generate better results;
- Email marketing. Creating engaging newsletters to nurture and activate database, testing content to different target audiences, and optimizing delivery;
- Event marketing. Experience in events lead generation and promotion (webinars, etc.)
- Copywriting. Strong copywriting skills with responsibility for writing social posts, SEO articles and other marketing copy;
- Strong English skills (advanced level is a MUST);
- Strong project management skills. Responsible for running end-to-end projects as required.
- Running and scaling inbound lead generation in different channels;
- Working with CRM;
- Copywriting for SEO or social projects;
- Competitor research and analysis;
- Collaboration with product team and stakeholders.
- Remote-first team with flexible work-hours;
- No-bureaucracy environment, where everyone is result-oriented and has decision-making power;
- Opportunity for career and professional growth;
- Competitive compensation in USD.