Big Data Engineering Team Lead
Местоположение и тип занятости
IPONWEB is an AI, data & engineering company. We solves complex challenges around building real-time advertising platforms at scale. We excel in the challenging applications of real-time decision-making, yield management, algorithmic optimization, big data processing and machine learning technologies to solving business problems.
- lead a team of software engineers - mentoring, assessing performance, hiring;
- maintain roadmaps for the relevant components and plan team’s work accordingly;
- design architecture of software platform components implementation;
- design and develop software platform components using Scala/Java programming language;
- analyze, design and develop functional and unit tests;
- collaborate with other departments, support them and troubleshoot arising issues.
- strong leadership skills;
- strong analytical skills;
- decent understanding of core algorithms and basic math;
- 3+ years experience with Scala/Java programming language;
- 3+ years experience with secondary (scripting) programming language(s);
- experience with CI systems;
- strong *nix programming skills;
- excellent communication skills;
- good English reading and writing skills.
- сareer opportunity within High Tech international company - one of the leaders in the Programmatic Marketing industry;
- оpen and approachable management team with strong engineering DNA (80% of Moscow office - engineers, managers and executives with technical background);
- internal pathways for career development and professional growth, supported by Performance Management System;
- competitive compensation package;
- corporate Health Insurance Program or Voluntary Insurance Program (VMI);
- internal and external learning courses both for professional and soft skills development;
- English Corporate Program
- relocation Program for you and your family from any region of Russia to Moscow office
- full flexibility outside our core working hours 12:00-18:00
- Referral Bonus Program.
IPONWEB provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, IPONWEB complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.