PHP developer (Riga, Latvia) - relocation
Местоположение и тип занятости
IT Camp client is the fastest-growing online consumer lending company in Europe, with headquarters in Riga, Latvia. The company uses the latest technologies to ensure instant consumer identification and scoring.
There are working 116 people in Riga office, from which 54 people are IT department.
Office on Skanstes iela, Riga.
Technology stack: PHP, Symfony/Zend, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis, Docker
With the growth of the company, we are looking for PHP developers.
- Be a part of the international engineering department and support a number of products in European countries.
- Actively participate in the company’s new development and support your team with finding the best problem solutions in alignment with the company’s standards.
- You will develop and support the main business solutions;
- You will use your experience, hands-on and can-do attitudes to solve complex problems;
- You will get busy with the end-to-end lifecycle of features, from concept to deployment;
- You will contribute to technical decision-making;
- You will be involved in new development and refactoring old code.
- 3+ years of PHP backend experience;
- Ability to perform code reviews;
- Object-oriented application building experience;
- Understanding of design principles and patterns;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git;
- Thorough understanding of databases such as PostgreSQL, MySql, Redis;
- Experience with: Docker, frameworks (Symfony, Zend, etc.);
- Proficiency in Linux environment;
- Understanding of: REST, SOAP and etc.;
- Communication skills and teamwork;
- English, Russian.
Will be considered an advantage:
- Experience with fin-tech products;
- Experience/understanding in DDD domain driven design;
- Experience/understanding working with RabbitMQ.
Company is offering
- Salary till 4400 EUR gross;
- Professionally creative and open environment for fulfilling your duties;
- Competitive and motivating remuneration as well as other benefits;
- An employer that will motivate, appreciate and care for you;
- Health insurance after probation period;
- Training opportunities and opportunity to attend seminars;
- Free parking;
- Everyday snacks and soft drinks for your productive mood;
- Private gym.