Senior Frontend developer (Vue.js) - релокация в Ригу, Латвия
Местоположение и тип занятости
IT Camp client is the fastest-growing online consumer lending company in Europe, with headquarters in Riga, Latvia. The company uses the latest technologies to ensure instant consumer identification and scoring.
Office on Skanstes iela, Riga.
There are 116 people working in Riga office, from which 54 people are in IT department.
With the growth of the company we are looking for a
SENIOR FRONT END DEVELOPER (VUE.JS)
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Open-minded person, with right-positive attitude to daily work and willing to share your knowledge with teammates, creative and proactive problem- solver. We are searching for someone, who follows new trends, who has a desire to improve things and move forward.
- You will design, develop and drive the main business solutions
- You will use your experience, hands-on and can-do attitudes to solve complex problems
- You will get busy with end-to-end lifecycle of features, from concept to deployment
- You will contribute to technical and architectural decision-making
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- 4+ years’ experience with any of the modern web frameworks (React, Vue or Angular). Vue.js, Typescript experience preferred, but not mandatory
- Proficient understanding of back end side
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT
- Proficient understanding of front-end testing
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Possess positive attitude & willingness to work in a dynamic environment
- Experience with PHP on back end side will be advantage
- You will become part of a fast-growing FinTech company
- You will have professionally creative and open environment for fulfilling your duties
- You will receive competitive and motivating remuneration as well as other benefits
- You will work for an employer that will motivate, appreciate and care for you
- Health insurance after probation period
- Every day snacks and soft drinks for your productive mood
- Salary up to 3500 EUR Net (on hand) based on experience