- Talk to Google and Amazon, for us to know about new useful staff, and for them to know about our problems
- Help to design our systems using cloud services, both proactively and on team's requests
- Answer complex cloud-related questions (by own expertise, experiments, relaying questions to the providers)
- Optimize our cloud usage. Reservations, commitments, instance types, regions, service usage details
- Take part in Infrastructure provider comparison/choice. How is Google compared to AWS, should consider Azure or on-premises etc
- Prototype and sometimes build cloud-based systems (prototype to convince other teams how cool is it, build for internal team needs - usage and cost analysis etc)
- Can talk to internal peers, our provider account teams, and cloud provider product teams when required. This is both able to talk to other human beings, and good enough English.
- Have a good knowledge of how cloud services work in general, practical hands-on experience with GCP or AWS
- Has prior infrastructure-related experience. Networks, operating systems. Should be able to set up and configure things, make them work.
- Good programming skills. Language is not that relevant (Python, Go, Java will do)
- Has prior experience working with large complex systems, can draw diagrams (pencil and napkin can do, format notations aren't required)
We offer you:
- career opportunity within High Tech international company - one of the leaders in the Programmatic Marketing industry
- open and approachable management team with strong engineering DNA (80% of Moscow office - engineers, managers and executives with technical background)
- internal pathways for career development and professional growth, supported by Perfomance Management System
- competitive compensation package
- Corporate Health Insurance Program or Voluntary Insurance Program (VMI)
- internal and external learning courses both for professional and soft skills development
- English Corporate Programs
- Relocation Program for you and your family from any region of Russia to Moscow office
- full flexibility outside our core working hours 12:00-18:00
- Referral Bonus Program
- recognition of employee milestones.
IPONWEB provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, IPONWEB complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.