Our Client is an online full-service US-based digital marketing agency in Carlsbad, CA specializing in SEO & PPC.
We are looking for someone who is extremely detail-oriented. Someone who gets into the project and his/her passion is what sets him/her apart.
What you bring to the team:
- 5+ years of development experience, ideally in an agency/client services background
- Expert-level experience managing a website on WordPress platform
- Demonstrated ability to take a project from concept to launch
- Strong command of color theory, image composition, and typography
- Ability to deliver production-ready digital assets in a wide variety of formats
- Comfortable with photo editing software
- Experience with e-commerce, preferably WooCommerce for WordPress
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Familiarity with web standards and usability
- Great communication skills to work with clients and our team
- Ability to solve problems and work independently
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- High attention to detail
Your day-to-day activities include:
- Take ownership of design projects
- Design page layouts and templates
- Produce design assets for use in social media and marketing channels
- Develop and maintain consistent branding
- Maintain and enhance the client’s existing WordPress website
- Organise, test and publish new content in collaboration with our sales and commercial teams
- Optimise the site for maximum speed and SEO
- Ensure site performance across platforms, browsers, and operating systems, reporting compatibility issues and troubleshooting solutions
- Evaluate code to ensure it meets industry standards and is properly structured
- Utilize your deep understanding of the WP library and other common practices to produce great WP-based products
We are passionate about using business as a force for good and we come to work every day with the intent to create positive change in our industry and in the lives of those around us. We’re committed to investing in our team and supporting their personal and professional development.
- 100% remote full-time job
- Working schedule 8 am - 5 pm PST is ideal (the options are 8 am - 5 pm PST or 4 pm - 12 am PST (this is the time our design team works) otherwise it would have to be a split schedule. But we will have 8 full hours of work.)
- Opportunity to grow with the US-based digital marketing agency
- A team of professionals
- Career growth opportunities
- Access to the most up-to-date industry tools & software
- Steady work
- Employer uses time tracking software
If this sounds like your kind of thing – we want to talk to you!