The mobile development team is looking for an initiative, creative thinking and skilled professional with Android development experience.
Our division is responsible for developing any kind of mobile applications for different customers so this is your chance to get experience in development of applications for different mobile platforms or improve your skills in development for particular mobile platform.
During the last time we participated in the following projects:
- Mobile Identity and Access App. With the app, authorized persons have access to defined areas via smartphone. Companies control the access management with identity control in real time and always have transparency, highest security and significantly less effort. Possible deployment scenarios: Doors, barriers, roller shutters, turnstiles, PC applications, elevators, loading columns, trunks, car sharing, remote identification, and much more.
- Car assistance (application for one of the leaders on the automotive market). The app represents a personalized dashboard for the vehicle, remembers where the vehicle is parked and can navigate back there, handles statistics, helps to organize the service appointment if needed, reminds about the season checks and much more.
- Remote Maintenance Mobile App. A kiosk app for remote patients maintenance. It provides video conferences between the doctor and the patient.
- Design and development of mobile applications for Android from scratch to release to market;
- Maintenance of existing applications: bug fixing and adding new features.
- Minimum 3 years of mobile application development experience;
- Proficient with Java and Kotlin;
- Effective communication in English;
- Attention to details, creative thinking, and understanding of software development life cycle are a must;
- Readiness to learn new technologies, programming languages, etc.
Would be your plus:
- iOS development experience;
- German language.