Senior Java Developer
Местоположение и тип занятости
We’re looking for a talented Senior Java Developer to join our team! As a Senior Back-End Java Developer, you will join an international team of software engineering professionals to drive and maintain development of cloud, distributed web-based applications for Pharma and Biotech Technology solutions. If you have experience in Agile/Scrum methodology, we are waiting for you!
Work at Exadel - Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer is a world-leading provider of information solutions that enhance the performance of science, health, and technology professionals. They help scientists make new discoveries, lawyers win cases, doctors save lives, corporations build commercial relationships, insurance companies assess risk, and government and financial institutions detect fraud. The customer is a global company headquartered in Amsterdam, employing more than 7,000 people in 25 countries.
- Extensive Java experience (5+ years)
- Open-minded, friendly, ready for new challenges with a strong focus on collaboration
- Always ready to help, educate, and mentor other team members
- Committed to the successful delivery of business objectives
- Proactive, suggesting and driving your solutions forward
- Passionate about learning new tools and techniques
- Delivering software using modern technology stacks (microservices, single page applications)
- Developing testing automation, including unit and functional testing with BDD, integration testing
- Acting as a member of the Scrum team, collaborating with colleagues, constantly improving the processes
- Suggesting and implementing solutions using AWS Cloud infrastructure
- Facilitating and performing code reviews
- Mentoring and helping team members