Change Manager (Business Analyst)
Местоположение и тип занятости
RN Bank is looking for a new member of the Change Management team, which is responsible for Bank's information systems changes processing and enhanced functionality implementation. This is delivered through a combination of outsourced infrastructure and application vendors as well as internal analysts. Under the direction of the Systems Analysis and Testing Division Head, the new team member will be responsible for coordination of day-to-day activities across multiple vendors, prioritization and fulfillment of change requests by moving them from idea to implementation.
While initially focused on existing information systems improvements, the new team member’s role will likely expand to be actively involved in Bank’s core project of the main product system replacement, which means growing platform and system expertise and becoming a part of the internal competency center.
As a member of a small and flexible team, a keen interest to learn and a willingness to roll-up sleeves and contribute wherever necessary will be key to success.
A perfect candidate should:
- Have a solid expertise in banking, telecom or insurance spheres,
- Have an experience in business and system analysis, successfully communicating with both technical and business audience,
- Understand the Software development life cycle – the way of processing requirements from idea to deployment,
- Be an expert in business needs and requirements gathering and analysis, demonstrating proficiency in a variety of techniques,
- Possess knowledge of project management / change management basics: waterfall, Agile,
- Be experienced in new functionality testing / testing process organization, test-cases creation,
- Experience in technical writing.
- Proficiency with MS Office products: outlook, excel, power point,
- Experience with task tracking systems: Jira, Confluence,
- Knowledge of SQL,
- Knowledge of Creatio platform would be a plus,
- Knowledge of business process mapping methodologies and tools would be an asset.
- Top candidate shall possess good analytical skills and be attentive to details.
- As the position implies a lot of communication with various process participants, the candidate should be a great communicator on a variety of levels together with good presentation skills.
- Problem solving skill would be a benefit for this role.
- The candidate should have critical and clear thinking and be able to challenge the results provided within different process steps by various process participants.
Good written and spoken English is a must.
- Оформление по ТК РФ
- Конкурентная заработная плата + годовой бонус
- ДМС с 1 рабочего дня
- Компенсация обедов и фитнеса
- Гибридный график присутствия в офисе
- Приятный офис в 10 минутах ходьбы от ст.м. "Курская" / "Чкаловская"