Please submit your CV in English as a .pdf file
As a Product Manager who thrives in a fast-paced, challenging environment, you'll make decisions across all Deriv departments to drive products throughout their life cycle. You'll design new products and determine their production timetables in collaboration with project managers. By analysing the market and client demands, you'll set the product roadmap to give our clients the best online trading experience.
- Direct the strategic planning for our products and align all teams to manage the release process in time and within budget.
- Meet and exceed customer expectations by delivering products that address customer pain points and product gaps.
- Devise and implement robust support plans for maintaining our products.
- Analyze market opportunities to ensure scalable and feasible product delivery.
- Drive successful go-to-market strategies by working closely with the marketing and design teams to increase our client base.
- Identify and remove roadblocks, facilitate decision making, and make the product journey fast and smooth.
What you have
- University degree in engineering, computer science, or related disciplines
- 8+ years of relevant work experience in managing the lifecycle of online financial products
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams
- Ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to management
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
- Fluency in spoken and written English
What we'll give you
- Exciting work challenges
- Competitive salary
- Health benefits
- Training sessions and webinars to help you advance your career
- Intensive and interesting onboarding program for newcomers
- State-of-the-art tech stack
- A modern, comfortable office in the city center
- Inspiring work environment and creative liberty
- Support for improving English
You'll be part of our Product Management team at Deriv. Our mission is to find and help build the right products to grow our market share, improve the customer's online trading experience, and enhance the company's competitiveness. We see every part of the product's success as our responsibility, and we collaborate with all teams to realize that success.