Frontend Engineer (React) (удаленный вид сотрудничество)
Местоположение и тип занятости
On The Spot Development is a boutique software development company, which brings together a unique blend of technological know-how and creativity, to build bespoke world-class software solutions for our clients.
Now we're looking for a Frontend Engineer (React) to join the Via project. The position is to be part of a Development team responsible for building smart and innovative tools to bolster a company's global Sales team. You will be involved in showcasing the vast array of products to potential customers using advanced serverless technologies.
About the project:
Via is re-engineering public transit, from a regulated system of rigid routes and schedules to a fully dynamic, on-demand network. The mobile app connects multiple passengers who are headed the same way, allowing riders to seamlessly share a premium vehicle.
Via's technology is also deployed worldwide through dozens of partner projects with public transportation agencies, private transit operators, taxi fleets, private companies, and universities, seamlessly integrating with public transit infrastructure to power cutting-edge on-demand mobility.
We're looking for entrepreneurs who are excited about getting in on the ground floor of a fast-growing start-up; imaginative thinkers who relish wearing multiple hats and never back down from a challenge. We want people who get things done.
About the Role
- Develop frontend implementations using TypeScript and the latest Web standards;
- Utilize React/Redux and common ecosystem libraries;
- Work in small groups with other talented engineers to create visionary UI/UX;
- Follow Agile principles and methodologies;
- Share your expertise with the team by putting your ego aside;
- Make sure that you and everyone around you are growing towards an outstanding group of professionals who share the same passion;
- Bring ideas to the table and improve the overall performance of the team.
Who You Are
- You are proficient using React, its core principles and established practices;
- You have 3+ years of experience as a software engineer;
- You are fluent in English (min: Upper-Intermediate).
- You are capable of helping others around you and establishing good and efficient workflows;
- You are motivating and guiding your colleagues towards success;
- You are a humble and proactive team player with a knack for utility;
- You have good communication skills and logical thinking.
What Catches Our Eye
- You have substantial experience with frontend development using React;
- You have earned BA/BS degree in computer science or equivalent;
- You are familiar with Python;
- You have an eye for detail.