At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world's leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
About the project: our main goal is to create distributed fault-tolerant middleware. This will coordinate all the robotic operations in the factory, from the interaction between a robotic arm and various sensors to the projection of requirements onto the real distributed sequence of actions performed by robots.
We use the following tech stack in testing: Java 11, JUnit 5, Gradle, Git, Jenkins CI on Kubernetes, Gatling.
- Test new features for our team’s products: create test cases, conduct test automation, investigate and report bugs, etc.
- Create automated tests for existing features, maintain and conduct refactoring on existing tests.
- Participate in e2e and integration testing.
- Work with test documentation.
- Manage test environments and CI/CD infrastructure.
- Proficiency with Java (at least 1 year).
- Expertise in software testing automation (3+ years).
- Excellent knowledge of software testing techniques.
- Understanding of client-server architecture and RESTful APIs.
- Experience with Git.
- Ability to read technical documentation in English.
We'd love it if you have
- Understanding of performance testing and proficiency with performance testing tools (Gatling, jMeter, Yandex Tank, etc.).
- Experience of Docker, Kubernetes, and configuring Jenkins with Groovy DSL.
- Knowledge of Linux.
- Proficiency with Gradle.