Senior Android Developer
Местоположение и тип занятости
Sweatcoin is Health and Fitness app available on iOS, Android and Apple Watch. It's a walking ecosystem revolving around three core activities: Walk, Earn, Spend. Together, it creates a dynamic platform allowing users to motivate themselves to be more active. Sweatcoin is a team of 12 different nationalities with a head office in London, UK. We work remotely. Our team members are based in the UK, Spain, Poland, and Russia. We have a sustainable business model and financial backing from a number of prominent venture capital investors like Goodwater Capital and Greylock Partners, leading Silicon Valley VCs. 40MM installs | 5M+ active users | 500+ commercial partners | 42 countries
What you will do:
The tasks are complex and exciting - cosmic UI, optimization of battery consumption, GPS / Motion, Anti-fraud and Security, analytics and growth, A/B testing & Apple Watch. Most of the UI is implemented with React Native. Overall stack is Android SDK + Kotlin + React Native
- Work day-to-day in a multinational cross-functional team of engineers, designers, and product managers to build the best fitness & health app
- Collaborate with other service teams on evolving our shared processes and tooling to support a large number of teams working on a diverse array of products
- Explore new ways of solving cross-platform design problems at scale
- Develop innovative approaches to the application on Android. Finding new approaches, improving the user experience
- Portfolio of consumer-facing high-performance Android applications available in the Marketplace
- 5+ years of Product-focused Android application development experience
- Advanced Android SDK / Kotlin skills
- Good understanding of sensors, google-play services
- Be able to write maintainable and readable code, good knowledge design patterns
- Self-motivated and able to achieve deadlines and work independently
- It will be a big plus if you are familiar with React Native or Typescript, and also participate in open-source projects or help others on StackOverflow
- English - Upper-Intermediate or above
- You care deeply about usability, accessibility, and performance
- You are eager to learn new technologies (we will support you with training & mentoring) We value and pay attention to self-education and self-improvement in all areas, even not related to the profession, that is of interest to you.
- Remote & Flexible working hours.
- Apple devices for work
- Salary fixed in GBP!
- Participation in the world-class conferences and Individual learning & development program
- Stock options after 12 months of employment
- Winter office in Lisbon. We spend up to 3 months in the sunniest city of Europe during winter with the coverage of accommodation, flights, visas, and insurance for you and your SO.
- Team buildings abroad in exciting locations, when borders are open, we will announce the next adventure!
- And if you want to work in the office we have an amazing space in the city center of Moscow on Myasnitskaya street