Местоположение и тип занятости
The Statistical data Production And Compilation Environment (SPACE) is a top notch enterprise analytics platform which intends to replace a complex system custom built on top of proprietary time-series management systems of one of the world's leading banks.
This will enable statisticians, economists and data scientists to carry out daily business processes related to forecasting of macroeconomic indicators, report generations using a state of the art big data analytical platform.
We are looking for a R/R-SHINY developer who will strengthen our team to drive with us the implementation of the platform. Your primary focus will be in building and maintaining a communion functions library, developing data migration concepts, defining and implementing validation and calculation engines and ensuring we can migrate an entire legacy system. This will include the design of the underlying data structures and continuous deployment of the services. As a member of a team dedicated to innovation, you will have the chance to directly contribute to the future of our products.
“Our goals are to create easy-to-use instruments for real users and reduce complexity of business processes. SPACE is a lighthouse project with an ambitious team that is waiting for you to grow together with you!”
Daniil Shulgin, Head of Delivery Unit
- Contribute to an agile team and be part of an international development team
- Implement and deploy scalable & secure Python and R code
- Build fast data storage and processing architectures
- Design and implement robust REST APIs
We are expecting from you:
- 4+ years working experience as a software engineer with a minimum of 3 years R and R-Shiny
- Engineer capable of designing solutions, writing code, testing code, automating tests and deployment
- Must have: Demonstrated skills, knowledge and expertise with statistical computer languages (R and R-Shiny etc.) and the related ecosystem (R, RStudio, RStudio Server);
- Strong experience working and creating data architectures to designing and developing mission critical enterprise grade software
- Creative problem-solving ability and sound judgment – ability to use own initiative and take responsibility for decisions
- Strong spoken and written communication skills in English (German is a plus) combined with very strong client service orientation and willingness to travel