От 3500 €
Менеджмент, Старший (Senior) · CI/CD methodologies · git-flow · Управление рисками · Оптимизация бизнес-процессов · Автоматизация процессов
Лимассол (Кипр) · Полный рабочий день
Местоположение и тип занятости
- 2-6 years of the previous release and/or project management experience, (Solid understanding of project management principles preferred)
- Team management skills
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CD/CI) pipelines
- Working knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle
- Good understanding of application infrastructure, system architecture, and operating system
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Project management skills with knowledge of presentation
- Problem-solving and analytics skills
- Team and time management skills
Duties and opportunities
- Plan the release of project deliverables and release life cycle.
- Identify the risks that can delay the release and manage them, such that the scope scheduled, and quality of the release is not affected.
- Schedule the release readiness reviews before deployment and milestone reviews after each release.
- Plan and give weekly updates on the release activities
- Lead the Go-Live activities to deploy the software successfully.
- Maintain documentation related to procedures on build and release, various notifications lists, and dependencies.
- Make improvements in the methodologies used for configuration management and development of software that helps to find ways to use in configuration management.
We offer excellent benefits, including but not limited to:
- Learning and development opportunities and interesting challenging tasks;
- Official employment in accordance with the laws of Cyprus and the EU, registration of family members;
- Relocation package (tickets, staying in hotel for 2 weeks);
- Company fitness corner in the office for employees;
- Opportunity to develop language skills and partial compensation for the cost of language classes;
- Birthday celebration present;
- Time for proper rest and 24 working days of Annual Vacation;
- Breakfasts and lunches in the office (partially paid by the company).
Join Brainrocket and rock with us