Местоположение и тип занятости
We are looking for Release Manager to join our R&D team!
- 2-6 years of the previous release and/or project management experience, (Solid understanding of project management principles preferred)
- Team management skills
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CD/CI) pipelines
- Working knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle
- Good understanding of application infrastructure, system architecture, and operating system
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Project management skills with knowledge of presentation
- Problem-solving and analytics skills
- Team and time management skills
Duties and opportunities
- Plan the release of project deliverables and release life cycle.
- Identify the risks that can delay the release and manage them, such that the scope scheduled, and quality of the release is not affected.
- Schedule the release readiness reviews before deployment and milestone reviews after each release.
- Plan and give weekly updates on the release activities
- Lead the Go-Live activities to deploy the software successfully.
- Maintain documentation related to procedures on build and release, various notifications lists, and dependencies.
- Make improvements in the methodologies used for configuration management and development of software that helps to find ways to use in configuration management.
- Learning and development opportunities and interesting challenging tasks;
- Official employment in accordance with the laws of Cyprus and the EU, registration of family members;
- Relocation package (tickets, staying in hotel for 2 weeks);
- Company fitness corner in the office for employees;
- Opportunity to develop language skills and partial compensation for the cost of language classes;
- Birthday celebration present;
- Time for proper rest and 24 working days of Annual Vacation;
- Breakfasts and lunches in the office (partially paid by the company).
Join Brainrocket and rock with us!