Senior/Middle Research&Development Engineer
Местоположение и тип занятости
In Teslasuit, we’re developing our Motion Capture system and encounter a wide range of challenging tasks on our way such as: dealing with gyro drift in IMU sensors, building custom skeletal models and visualization tools in Python, training Neural Networks for tasks like gesture recognition and then helping software development team to integrate it into our main product Teslasuit Studio written in C++.
As an R&D engineer, you'll be constantly evaluating our current motion capture system, finding weak spots in it, and doing your best to propose and implement innovative solutions. Usually, it involves implementing Proof of Concept systems based on scientific papers or your unique ideas and experience.
Since Teslasuit becoming a tool for diagnosing orthopedic conditions, occasionally, you'll be communicating with world-class biomechanical specialists from the customer side.
- Good knowledge of University degree math (Differential/Integral Calculus, Linear algebra, 3D geometry, etc.)
- Ability to explain your intricate ideas in an easy and structured way
- Knowledge of Python (Numpy, Pandas, etc.), C++
- English knowledge enough for reading papers and communicating with colleagues
Would be a plus
- Quick learning of new technologies and science fields
- Leadership qualities
- Prior experience with motion capture and Inertial Measurement Unit sensors (IMUs)
- Knowledge of DSP and Kalman Filter in particular
- Knowledge of Deep Learning/Machine Learning algorithms
- Experience with robotics, SLAM algorithm, 3D reconstruction, etc.