Lead UX/UI Designer
Местоположение и тип занятости
Hey Hi Hello! Humandone team here 👋
We're a team of multidisciplinary digital product experts specialised in UX/UI design and development for e-commerce projects. We extend design and development of growing startups and medium-sized businesses.
We're looking for a Lead UX/UI Designer to join Humandone. In this role, you will lead a team of UX/UI Designers and set the vision for visual language for all of our projects. You will inspire the team and the company with your vision for the future of the project experience. You will architect large, ambitious, and often ambiguous, design projects that will set precedent for the rest of the company.
What you & your team will do:
- Lead small design team through brief creation, ideation, pivoting and presenting.
- Develop user journeys, mockups, interactive prototypes, storyboards based on UX research;
- Present and discuss of your own as well as your teammates' work results;
- Move between leading projects and being a direct contributor — delivering from concept to completion. Collaborate with your design team to solve complex problems to enhance interactivity, visual design, and delight for our users;
- UX/UI improvements which turn live projects into easy-to-use products for the clients.
- C1 - C2 English level. You will present and discuss work results with clients from USA;
- 5 years of experience in UX/UI Design or relevant design industry experience;
- 2 years of experience in leading design team;
- Portfolio demonstrating command of visual design through e-commerce cases in magazine (journal) style.
- Work experience that demonstrates a curiosity for abstract concepts or emerging technologies;
- Experience in leading of design teams through ambiguous briefs with changing variables;
- Excellent communication and listening skills, proactive at addressing feedback, represent and advocate for UX and users;
- Basic understanding of quantitative, behavioral analysis and statistical concepts;
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects.
- The ability to work remotely (working from home, at a night club or on a sunny beach — no matter);
- Competitive salary;
- The opportunity for career growth with a proportional increase in salary;
- Lack of bureaucracy.
First of all, please tell us about a few of the difficulties that you had experienced in the last project. Thoroughly explain how you reached a solution.
Email us at: email@example.com