Head of Project (Limassol, Cyprus)
Местоположение и тип занятости
FaceApp is a global innovator in portrait perfection - blending advanced neural network technology with ease of use.
Our team has leading expertise in machine learning and mobile interfaces, and our goal is to make mobile photography and video readily accessible to all mobile users beyond those with artistic professional skills. Our mission is to create the best yet easy-to-use selfie and portrait editor. Our workplace is a creative environment for developing high-quality products. We are passionate about learning and fostering a growth mindset to drive innovation. We are looking for candidates who are ready to join our friendly team that is passionate about tech.
FaceApp is the most popular selfie editing app and the top app with more than 750M+ downloads and 500М+ active users worldwide. It offers a fantastic set of highly photorealistic filters with “simple for you and complicated in the background” photo processing achieved via single taps. The app is available in 22 languages for free and as a subscription on iOS and Android devices.
A few facts about us:
- TOP app at 154 countries for iOS and at 99 countries for Android (including USA, Great Britain, EU, Brazil, South East Asia);
- App of the Year at AppStore and Google Play;
- State-of-art technology photo editing.
If you are tech-savvy, ready to learn and grow as a professional - the FaceApp team is waiting for you!
Now we are looking for a data-driven, experienced Head of Project. The candidate will support a growing team of designers and engineers to develop and drive FaceApp’s content editing products and features, while driving adoption of the critical processes necessary to ensure the product’s success.
What you will do:
- Research customer requirements, industry trends and the challenges that affect content creation platforms on a global scale;
- Develop a broad understanding of our technical architecture, discuss technical concepts,and evaluate opportunistic new ideas;
- Writing and actualization of technical and design requirements specifications
- Planning, decomposition, and tracking tasks progress;
- Handle ambiguity, make trade-offs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints;
- Create clarity for the team and effectively prioritize the team’s work to deliver results;
- In this cross-functional role, you will work closely with design and development teams.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in product/program management with advanced/emerging technologies;
- Thorough understanding of software development lifecycle from conception to delivery;
- Ability to concisely frame problems, design simple solutions and make decisions based on data and metrics;
- Passionate about engineering excellence;
- Knowledge and relevant experience with Agile methodologies, building processes and managing release schedules;
- Work experience as Project Manager at least 3 years;
- Team management experience (from 3 teammates minimum);
- High-level EQ (Emotional Intelligence Quotient);
- Excellent cross-discipline collaboration skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Why work at FaceApp?
- Flexible working hours;
- Horizontal structure without bureaucracy;
- Competitive salary and comprehensive health-care with dental insurance;
- Paid professional courses;
- Fitness compensation;
- Personal mobile phone compensation;
- Payable Vacation 28 days;
- Salary paid in EUR;
- Relocation package;
- Cozy office with sea view;
- Comfortable working conditions, a positive atmosphere, an open, informal corporate culture, and a friendly team. Dev team speaks Russian.