Java Developer; Sign-on bonus: up to $2,500
Местоположение и тип занятости
We offer a sign-on bonus to the specialist that will accept our offer and join DataArt in this position. In dependence of the qualification, up to $2,500 will be included in your first salary.
DataArt is a global software engineering firm. With over 20 years of experience, teams of highly-trained engineers around the world, deep industry sector knowledge, and ongoing technology research, we help clients create custom software that improves their operations and opens new markets. DataArt started out as a company of friends and has a special culture that distinguishes it from other IT outsourcers, such as:
- Flat structure. There are no “bosses” and “subordinates”.
- We hire people not to a project, but to the company. If the project (or your work in it) is over, you go to another project or to a paid “Idle”.
- Flexible schedule, ability to change projects, to work from home, to try yourself in different roles.
- Minimal bureaucracy and micromanagement, convenient corporate services.
- 3+ years of experience in the development of web applications
- Excellent knowledge of Java
- Experience in the development of applications using the Java Enterprise platform
- Experience working with databases (SQL and NoSQL)
- Experience with object-oriented programming (OOP), object-oriented design (OOD), and design patterns
- Experience using test-driven development (TDD)
- Experience using object-relational mapping (ORM), IoC containers
- Knowledge of build tools (Gradle, Maven)
- Experienced team worker
- Spoken English
WOULD BE A PLUS
- Experience using microservices
- Experience creating rich user interfaces (UI) based on HTML
- Experience with the installation and administration of application servers (Tomcat, JBoss, GlassFish)
- Experience using Continuous Integration systems (TeamCity, Bamboo, Jenkins, Gitlab CI)
- Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
- The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
- Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
- Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues;
- The ability to work in any of our development centers.