The Jetpack Compose team is looking for a Senior Software Developer to work on test infrastructure for the cross-platform UI framework. You will help to define the UI testing infrastructure for desktop and web and to improve the quality of the Compose toolkit and applications based on it.
Jetpack Compose is a modern Kotlin GUI toolkit, originally developed for Android. Our team is working to port it to desktop and Web platforms. This project requires both contributing to the existing codebase and writing code from scratch, along with defining best practices for UI test development.
- At least 3 years of JVM programming experience in commercial projects.
- Good knowledge of Kotlin.
- Understanding of UI/UX principles.
- Familiarity with the modern testing approaches.
- Responsibility, independence, and self-discipline.
- At least 2 years of experience with Web Development.
- Hands-on experience with Kotlin/JS or Kotlin/Native.
- Previous experience with UI test development.
- Experience with Gradle.
- Spacious comfortable office.
- Competitive salary: determined individually, but above the industry average.
- Bonuses based on your performance.
- Voluntary health insurance for employees, their spouse, and their children under the age of 18 (including dental insurance).
- 5 weeks of paid vacation.
- Full salary during sick leave.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Hot meals, free drinks, fruit, and snacks.
- Office library with specialized work-related books and magazines.
- Office gym (with washrooms), massage room, and a recreational zone.
- Training, including Russian, English, and German language classes.
- Opportunities to travel to professional conferences in Europe and the US.
- Relocation package and assistance.