Middle Automation Quality Assurance Engineer
Местоположение и тип занятости
Specific-Group Software Solutions develops custom software solutions for corporate clients in Austria, Germany, Italy, Slovakia, USA and Russia. For doing this we have sales and service divisions in the local markets and development centers in Belarus (Minsk and Grodno).
Currently we are seeking for a Middle Automation Quality Assurance Engineer to join one of our projects.
We are driving digital transformation of major processes withing one of leading banks in Germany (independent fund platform) with three major product areas: retail investment account administration in partnership with distribution organizations such as insurers, financial intermediaries and broker pools; central funds ordering and depository management for institutional investors; and business process outsourcing for banks, insurers and investment companies. Currently we’re developing new microservices-based platform to enable new business processes, integrate with 3rd party banking systems and services.
Primary focus on testing of Webservices, less on UI.
Tech stack: Java, TestNG, RestAssured, Allure, Extent Report, Maven, Jenkins, Selenium/Selenide.
· Development and adaptation of existing test automation framework for new sub-projects;
· Participation in definition of test strategy for new sub-projects;
· Automated testing of new functionalities withing the project – strategical plan is to cover all new functionalities with autotests;
· Analysis and documentation of defects detected by autotests, confirmation testing for fixed defects;
· Investigation of incidents and help with maintenance of high quality of services;
· Looking for ways to improve current practices and processes;
· Collaboration with technical teams and architects to ensure ongoing coverage of requirements.
· Relevant experience in test automaton (Java) QA 3+ years. Preferably data driven and keyword driven frameworks;
· Experience in Web/Mobile Automation: Selenium WebDriver with Java (preferable) or Python;
· Experience with roll out and maintenance of test automation frameworks;
· Strong knowledge of test design techniques;
· Experience in testing of Webservices;
· Intermediate+ English (both written and spoken);
· Deep knowledge of Agile (scrum), commitment to SDLC processes;
· Strong motivation, proactivity, ability to work independently in allocated team;
· Stress-tolerance despite any working conditions.
Will be plus:
· Experience in API automation: ReadyAPI; RestAssured, Allure2: roll out, extension, maintenance, analysis of execution results;
· Experience in Object Oriented Programming (JAVA);
· ISTQB certification.
Long-term Austrian, German and US projects
Professional growth (professional trainings, knowledge sharing meet-ups and etc )
Business trips to Austria
Annual assessment and salary review
Transparent and clear management
Friendly colleagues and atmosphere
Extensive benefit package:
- medical insurance,
- fully covered sick leave for 14 calendar days in a year,
- compensation of external professional courses and trainings,
- English courses,
- additional holidays,
- financial bonuses,
- corporate gifts on special events,
- free parking spots,
- fruity days and etc.
Company parties and team buildings;
Flexible working hours (you can start till 11am, duration of working week is 40h);
Nice corporate equipment (incl. second monitor);
Comfortable well-equipped office in the city center (with kitchen, meeting rooms and event space).