Местоположение и тип занятости
Who we are?
We Deliver mostly in Fintech and HealthCare producing Web and Mobile complex applications, SAAS solutions. Working with Startups helps us to jump into the most recent frameworks and approaches, working with ongoing business clients helps us to improve our skills on scaling and stability.
Just read reviews on DOU https://jobs.dou.ua/companies/codemotion/reviews/. They can look sponsored, but please use common sense – you can’t just buy 100% of reviews if people are unhappy. And no trace on e****e.it (at least yet 🤞)
We are seeking for a Business Analyst to join our team on a full-time permanent basis and grow with the company as software solution developers building highly available, scalable, and secure services for our clients.
The role will involve working on start-ups and medium businesses right from inception through to delivery and support. The bulk of the work will involve collaborating with the product director and development teams, documenting product requirements, developing MVP solutions with user stories, and managing the product backlog.
What do we expect:
• 3+ years of experience working as a business analyst;
• At least 1 year of experience in the fintech industry;
• Good knowledge of business analysis and requirements management;
• Experience eliciting requirements in the form of user stories, use cases, and functional specifications;
• A strong understanding of Agile delivery principles;
• Experience and the ability to create competent software requirements specifications (SRS)
• Attention to detail, high level of organization, and responsibility for the results
• Basic knowledge of software architecture including Web applications, understanding of software/systems (UML);
• Knowledge of usability and UX design;
• Skills modelling business processes, knowledge of notations and methodologies (BPMN)
• The ability to professionally transform unclear and unstructured information into clear requirements;
• Experience running workshops to gather requirements, build solutions, and present features.
• Excellent communication skills
• Upper-intermediate/Advanced spoken and written English
• Elicit, analyze, specify and validate the business needs of the stakeholders, customers, and end-users.
• Work very closely with our clients, product manager, and the development team
• Understand complex requirements and break them down into simple user stories with clearly defined acceptance criteria
• Organization of effective communication with the development team for the correct and timely implementation according to requirements
• Design the optimal MVP solution scope according to the customer’s business requirements, budget, and expectation
What we offer🖖:
• Salary fixed in USD
• Referral and Delivery bonus system
• Opportunity to grow and lead the BA team.
• In Kyiv, Uzhgorod and Bishkek we have comfortable offices.
• Flexible work schedule and opportunity to work remotely
• Opportunity to learn and attend conferences, training, R&D, hackathons that 50% of it covers by the company
• Compensation for sick leaves and in that case if you have COVID — 19 then the company covers your treatment
• Remote or office, we support the work&travel 🏝 approach, we use the human-to-human style, we are on top of a cutting-edge tech stack, we constantly improve our team and ourselves.