Check Point’s SandBlast Mobile is the leading mobile threat defense solution (MTD), protecting devices in your business from advanced mobile attacks so you can deploy devices with confidence.
Our Cloud based mobile security product is utilizing all of Checkpoint’s best of breed cyber protections
Your Impact & Responsibilities
In this role, you will be the owner of our cloud-based production environment.
Our technology stack includes K8s, Prometheus, Terraform, ELK Stack, Puppet and more.
You’ll work collaboratively with software engineering groups, help automate and streamline our operations and processes and troubleshoot issues in our development, test and production environments.
Your Knowledge & Skills
- 4-5 years of experience in DevOps role
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Experience with Terraform or other IaC systems
- Experience with standard monitoring applications (Graphite, Grafana, Prometheus, Sensu, etc.)
- Understanding CI/CD pipeline and build tools (Git, Maven, Jenkins, Docker, Artifactory)
- Basic experience with SQL Databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- A working understanding of code and script (Bash, Python, Groovy)
- Experience with implementing AWS security standards
- Understanding of the security world
- Experience with AWS cloud services
- Experience with K8s and docker