Manual QA - Full-Time Remote
Местоположение и тип занятости
We are looking for a strong QA, Manual Tester to join our team full time.
Who We Are:
We are a 20+-year-old custom Web, Mobile & Software Development company with customers from all over the world.
- Self-motivated, able to work in a remote team environment;
- Strong communication skills;
- Spoken conversational English; Strong English writing and reading skills
- Able to write clear and detailed bug reports;
- Able to write test cases based on the project requirements and follow them;
- Understands what quality product means;
- Able to see beyond the documentation and the usual scenario to find defects;
- Is smart enough to reproduce the difficult and sporadic issues.
- 2+ years of QA as a manual tester.
Would be Nice:
- Understands the REST architecture and authentication approaches and testing with Postman, CURL, etc.
- Russian language skills
- Time Travel
- Mind Reading
- Attending the project meetings with voice calls (standup, planning, retro, etc);
- Manual testing of the web-based and mobile applications;
- Cross-browser and cross-device testing;
- Writing and maintaining the Test Suite in TestRail.com
- Testing of the new features;
- Regression testing before the releases;
- Smoke testing after the releases;
- Bug reporting and management in DailyFrenzy.io