We are looking for a software engineer, interested in to share own expertise and be a part of big distributed team to build challenging project from the scratch for biggest car manufacturer.
The main goal of the project is to extend at global scale the delivery of its connected services with a modular IoV platform in capacity to support new hardware and software technologies on-boarded in vehicle and the next generation of connected services.
This platform will be based on state-of-the-art technologies and architecture to support the connected vehicle strategy.
- Develop code reflecting to project and company standard;
- Undertake E2E responsibility for developed product;
- Contribute to technical and architectural decision-making;
- Breaking work into tasks-sized chunk;
- Deliver clear estimation of assigned tasks;
- Attend meetings and openly discuss best approaches.
- At least 5 years of experience in industry of software development;
- DevOps-minded team player;
- Embracing agile (Scrum/SAFe);
- Good written and spoken English for daily communication with foreign colleagues (Intermediate+);
- Work ethic in daily routine;
Practical experience/hands-on learning at least 1-2 years on last project:
- Microservice concepts, React, TypeScript, GraphQL, React-Relay, NextJS, Tailwind, Styled-Components,Terraform, Helm, K8S on AWS, Gitlab CI/CD, Keycloak, AWS, QL/NoSQL/Graph-DB;
- Taking control and making things happen rather than just adjusting to a situation or waiting for something to happen;
- Experience in software development for automotive industry is a huge plus.