Manual QA Engineer
Местоположение и тип занятости
Do you want to join a team that is building one of the most disruptive health tech apps in the world? Then join us and be a part of a talented team that aims to change how people think about their health!
☀️ Fully remote position (A-class office in Moscow-City is available as well)
☀️ Salary: 1500-2500£ gross
☀️ Experience needed: 3+ years of professional experience as QAE or similar role
Beyond 100 by H&B is building a platform that uses data to help people live healthier & happier for as long as possible. Science shows that this can be Beyond 100 years, and we want to help people make the choices that will help them on that journey.
We are a fast-growing tech startup with a presence in London, Moscow, Milan and increasingly other locations.
Our top-notch team is from all over the world, we have 8 nationalities and counting. Every team member has a huge experience in building both big companies and successful startups and scale-ups.
More about us and our projects:
As a QA Engineer on the Beyond team, you’ll have a huge impact on how customers, interact with our website and applications. Our products needs to meet remarkably high standards of quality, fluidity, performance and reliability. If you are enthusiastic about delivering quality user experience to delight customers, this is the right team for you.
Our offer to you:
- Competitive compensation
- Highly inspiring, innovative, and entrepreneurial environment – the full startup package
- High impact: strongly contribute to your own & company growth and success
- Multi-cultural and highly international team with flat hierarchies focused on creating a groundbreaking product
- Job Location: We are remote-friendly! But you can also work from the Moscow office as well
What you will contribute:
- You will be responsible for all testing of an entire project across various platforms
- You will own the development and execution of test plans and test cases for multiple features of an application
- You will participate in design and specification reviews, and use this information to design test plans
- You will promote QA productivity through automation, tools, and other best practices
- You will promote a culture of quality throughout the organization
- You will contribute to the enhancement of the CI/CD pipelines
What you have to bring:
- At least 3 years of solid experience in Software Quality Assurance
- Strong understanding of QA best practices in an Agile development environment
- Experience in manual testing
- Familiar with Restful APIs and API testing tools and frameworks such as Postman, Newman, and RESTAssured
- Strong knowledge of Software QA methodologies, testing types, tools, and processes
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong self-initiative and self-reliance with hands-on mentality while being a team player
- Excellent English communication skills
- Experience working with agile teams