Strong Junior QA Engineer
Местоположение и тип занятости
Current position gives a great opportunity for professional growth, so if you’re the kind of self-motivated engineer, who is ready to learn new technologies, latest best practices and stay on the edge of the industry tendencies.
Qualification and Expertise
- 1+ years of professional experience;
- Excellent knowledge of QA theory, methodologies, tools and processes;
- Clear, concise and comprehensive understanding of bug reports and test cases;
- Strong understanding of the role of Quality Assurance processes in software development;
- Understanding of web technologies and web protocols;
- Good familiarity with web debugging tools;
- Hands-on experience in using Test Case Management Tools and Bug Tracking Systems;
- Good understanding of Mobile Application Testing techniques;
- Knowledge of Test Design techniques and ability to implement them practically;
- Understanding of Agile team development environment;
- Good English skills (written and spoken).
As a QA Engineer, you will do:
- Testing our own web and mobile products through a combination of both manual and automated testing techniques;
- Creating and following through on test plans, including developing and executing test cases;
- Regression testing on existing product versions;
- Bug and defect handling, analyzing deviations between the defined and the actual functional behavior, reporting bugs. Root cause analysis;
- Collaborating closely with other agile teams to ensure integration of components;
- Playing an active role in our software development approach by attending team ceremonies, contributing inputs and opinion to planning activities, reviews and retrospectives;
- Defining a plan for your personal development in your own area and pursuing this with the support of your manager.
As a plus
- ISEB / ISTQB certification;
- Experience in API testing (REST, GraphQL);
- Experience in Test-Driven Development.
Terms of the offer and advantages
StarOfservice recruits the best engineers, product designers and builders, and offers the best conditions for making people enjoy their work, and deliver effectively.
Paid vacations and sick leaves
By joining us, you will access 25 days of paid vacation / year, and paid sick leaves.
Education and growth
Shipping value is not enough, and we know growth is a part of what every company should offer. For our people - and for the company - we offer the condition for growing:
- By setting every year personalized Personal Development Plans with every employee,
- By proposing a training budget for supporting every employee’s growth.
StarOfService has been funded by famous VCs (Point Nine Capital, Kima Ventures, etc.) from all around the world. The company is also part of TheFamily, the most famous European Start-Up network.
StarOfService also has world class advisors, among which:
- Frédéric Mazzella, founder of BlaBlaCar,
- Klaus Nyengaard, former CEO of JustEat,
- Oleg Tscheltzoff, former CEO of Fotolia.
You can also find below what the press is saying about StarOfService:
Get the word out!
Get a trackable link to share anywhere.Get Job LinkLocation
Application & Selection Process
You can ping - Olga - Human Resource Manager at StarOfService, through:
- Skype shvetsolga.p
- Email: email@example.com
Our recruitment process is simple:
- Interview with StarOfService HR Manager,
- Technical Interview with our QA Lead,
- Final Interview with StarOfService CTO/CPO.
More about StarOfService