Sr. Mobile App Engineer (iOS) Russian-speaker (cryptocurrency)
Местоположение и тип занятости
The iOS/macOS apps are equally important to us and we believe in the native experience, and that is what we want you to bring to our users.
- We try to use the best tools for the job:
- Swift, for the iOS/macOS apps (let’s just not mention Objective-C anymore);
- AWS, for our servers and storage;
- Kubernetes and Docker, for our services.
- 3+ years of experience working with object oriented programming;
- Knowledge of different web technologies and UI/UX standards;
- Comfortable with HTML and CSS;
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect applications to back-end services;
- Ability to write clean and clear code with proper tests coverage (Unit, Snapshot, UI);
- Experienced in version control (Git);
- Familiarity with continuous integration;
- Good verbal and written English.
- 2+ years of experience in Swift (and iOS-development)
- Have experience working with native iOS Apps;
- Knowledgeable in SDKs such as UIKit, Core Animation, Core Data and cocoa frameworks;
- Have published (in App Store) apps created (fully or in part) by you;
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning;
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and iOS/macOS interface guidelines;
- Attentivnese to the details: please start your application with the weather in your town;
- Understanding of Material Design principles and interface guidelines.
The undeniable advantage is if you have experience of developing mobile crypto wallets / crypto exchanges / or similar crypto applications. We are looking only Russian-speaking candidate from all over the world.
Individual talent, we do not collaborate with agencies.