InCountry is the world's first Data Residency-as-a-Service platform. InCountry is helping companies meet the increasing complexity of data residency and data protection laws globally by enabling companies to quickly address data residency issues in a secure and scalable manner.
- Design, develop and execute tests for the new features, releases, or updates.
- Report bugs found during execution, assist with bug reproduction, and debug sessions to understand the root cause.
- Participate in Internal Testing framework development
- Hands-on experience with Python
- At least 1 year of experience in testing RestAPI (automation).
- At least 3 years of QA/QC/SDET experience.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD
- Experience with QA Methodologies and testing tools
- Competitive salary
- Work in a product company;
- Great professional team;
- Work on the best corporate technology;
- Flexible schedule, including options to work from home;
- English courses with Native Speaker;
- Corporate meeting in different countries 2 times a year;
- Vacations and Paid Time Off;
- Professional Development, Mentorship;
- Experience working with colleagues locally and abroad;
- Opportunities for self-realization working on challenging projects using new technologies and tools;
- We work according to the labor calendar of the country of presence.