Менеджмент, Старший (Senior) · Управление продуктами · Развитие бизнеса · Scrum · Стратегическое планирование · Проектное планирование · Разработка продукта · Интернет маркетинг · Управление продуктами
Лимассол (Кипр) · Полный рабочий день
Местоположение и тип занятости
- Create and maintain the Product Backlog.
- Prioritize the features in the Backlog before Sprint.
- Helping the Scrum Master organize Sprint Review Meetings.
- Attend Sprint Planning meetings.
- Clearly communicate the Business Requirements to the team.
- Look out for market trends and get feedback from stakeholders or customers.
- Build and maintain a relationship with the stakeholders.
- Market research.
- Defining and tracking product metrics.
- Responsible for product vision.
- Constantly re-prioritizes the Product Backlog.
- Clarifies questions on requirements.
- Considers stakeholder interests.
- Product vision, strategy, and positioning.
- Go-to-market strategy and execution.
- Revenue goals/P&L responsibilities.
Duties and opportunities
- Participate in Planning. The product owner is a key participant in planning activities at the portfolio, product, release, and sprint levels
- Groom the Product Backlog. Ensure that product backlog items are continuously created, refined, estimated, and prioritized
- Define and Verify Acceptance Criteria. Define the conditions under which the product owner would be satisfied that the requirements have been met for each product backlog item
- Collaborate with the Development Team. To enable fast, frequent feedback, the product owner is engaged and committed to working with the development team on a daily basis
- Collaborate with the Stakeholders. The product owner works with the entire stakeholder community—both internal and external—to gather input and synthesize a coherent vision for the product
- Manage Economics. Ensure that good economics decisions are continuously being made at the release, sprint and product backlog levels
- Learning and development opportunities and interesting challenging tasks;
- Official employment in accordance with the laws of Cyprus and the EU, registration of family members;
- Relocation package (tickets, staying in hotel for 2 weeks);
- Company fitness corner in the office for employees;
- Opportunity to develop language skills and partial compensation for the cost of language classes;
- Birthday celebration present;
- Time for proper rest and 24 working days of Annual Vacation;
- Breakfasts and lunches in the office (partially paid by the company).
Join Brainrocket and rock with us!