Investing.com was founded in 2007 and now has over 250 employees across offices in Tel Aviv, Madrid, Tokyo, Shenzhen, and Seoul. With 60 million monthly unique visitors, 4 billions page views, over 500 million sessions and over 300,000 financial instruments covered, Investing.com is one of the top two global financial websites.
Investing.com strives to be a one-stop-shop for traders and investors with apps available.
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Android app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
- Build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 2+ years of proven Android development experience
- Understanding of Android activity lifecycle
- 1 years experience with Kotlin
- Experience with Kotlin Coroutines Flow - big advantage
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience with Testing Automation(Unit, integration and E2E)
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.